Home » Useful information
Useful informationAwareness-raising brochures of CPDP on the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
- Guidance on the new European data protection framework
- GDPR and your rights. Data protection, a fundamental right for every EU data subject - brochure issued by EDPB
- Consent under the General Data Protection Regulation
- „GDPR in Your Pocket” mobile app
- Self-Assessment tool for small and medium enterprises to assess their compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation
- Actions of data controllers in the event of a personal data breach
- IMPORTANT! The obligation on data controllers to register in CPDP falls out
- Who can make a copy of your ID card?
- Information on the implementation of Regulation (EU) 211/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Citizens’ initiative
- Exercising the right of access to personal data by receiving copies of documents, containing other personal data
- Instruction for implementation of the CPDP supervisory activity
- Annex № 1 to the Instruction for implementation of the CPDP supervisory activity. Methodology for determining the level of risk in case of breaches of personal data security.
- Annex № 2 to the Instruction for implementation of the CPDP supervisory activity. Questionnaire for carrying out inspections during the implementation of the CPDP supervisory activity
- ISO/IEC 27018:2014 – a voluntary international code of practice governing the processing of personal information by cloud service providers